“Tuning In To BuddhaVision: One with OurSelves”
Join one of the most highly respected meditation masters in the West for his second Master Class course and experience a deeper exploration of your contemplative practice. This 8 session live virtual journey is focused on strengthening your meditation practice and furthering self-knowledge and wise discernment.
Lama Surya Das is an authorized and empowered teacher in the ancient Dzogchen Tibetan Meditation Tradition and the NonSectarian Practicing Lineage. Lama spent over twenty years in retreat, studying with many of the most profound and honored Tibetan masters of his time. He is the author of 16 books-- including the international bestseller Awakening the Buddha Within, and has an extensive collection of teaching and practices, experience and realization from which he draws. The material covered in each master class comes directly from decades of teaching experience leading meditation retreats and workshops. Lama's signature is his innovative adaptations of these invaluable wisdom teachings, making them accessible and applicable to daily living.
The master classes are open to new and seasoned practitioners in any spiritual tradition.
Format: This second Master Class course consists of 8 individual, 2-hour classes. Each class has an introduction, guided meditation, teaching, questions and answers, and concluding remarks.Classes: Register for the entire course, or individual classes
For a more information and registration, go to MASTER CLASSES.
- September 18, 2021 - Five Precious Endowments: Embodying the Innate Great Perfection
- October 16, 2021 - Three Vital Points: Striking to the Heart of the Matter
- November 6, 2021 - Soaring and Swooping: The Two Truths of the Great Middle Way
- December 11, 2021 - Paramitas: Six, Ten and Beyond
- January 22, 2022 - LamaTales: My Dzogchen Masters and Meditation Teachers
- February 19, 2022 - ‘More’ Pith Instructions: Words of Wisdom for Daily Recollections
- March 12, 2022 - Tibetan Dream Yoga: Awakefulness Beyond the Daydream
- April 9, 2022 - Spiritual Alignment, Centering: Finding Your Balance in an Off-kilter World